Information we may collect:
When we provide services, we may collect, store and use the following information related to you. If you do not provide relevant information, you may not be able to register as our user or enjoy some services provided by us, or you may not be able to achieve the intended effect of relevant services.
Information you provided:
- Relevant personal information provided to us when you use our services, such as telephone number, e-mail or bank card number;
- The shared information you provide to others through our services and the information stored when you use our services.
When you use the service, we may collect the following information:
refers to the technical information that the system may automatically collect through cookies, web beacon or other means when you use our services, including:
- Device or software information, such as configuration information provided by your mobile device, web browser or other programs used to access our services, your IP address, version and device identification code used by your mobile device;
- The information you search or browse when using our services, such as the web search words you use, the URL address of the social media page you visit, and other information and content details you browse or request when using our services;
- Information about mobile applications (APPs) and other software you have used, and information about such mobile applications and software you have used;
- Information about your communication through our services, such as the account you have communicated with, as well as the communication time, data and duration;
- The information (metadata) contained in the content you share through our services, such as the date, time or place of the shared photos or videos taken or uploaded.
refers to the information about your location collected when you turn on the device location function and use the relevant services provided by US based on location, including:
- Your geographic location information collected through GPS or WiFi when you use our services through a mobile device with positioning function;
- Real time information including your geographical location provided by you or other users, such as your region information contained in the account information provided by you, shared information showing your current or previous geographical location uploaded by you or others, and geographic marker information contained in photos shared by you or others;
- You can stop collecting your geographic location information by turning off the positioning function.
How we might use information:
We may use the information collected in the course of providing services to you for the following purposes:
- Provide services to you;
- When we provide services, it is used for authentication, customer service, security prevention, fraud monitoring, archiving and backup to ensure the security of products and services we provide to you;
- Help us design new services and improve our existing services;
- Let us know more about how you access and use our services, so as to respond to your personalized needs, such as language setting, location setting, personalized help services and instructions, or respond to you and other users in other aspects;
- Provide you with advertisements that are more relevant to you to replace commonly placed advertisements;
- Evaluate the effectiveness of advertising and other promotional and promotional activities in our services and improve them;
- Software certification or management software upgrade;
- Let you participate in the survey of our products and services.
In order to make you have a better experience, improve our services or other purposes you agree, on the premise of complying with relevant laws and regulations, we may use the information collected through a service for our other services in a way of collecting information or personalization. For example, the information collected when you use one of our services may be used in another service to provide you with specific content, or to show you information related to you that is not generally pushed. If we provide corresponding options in relevant services, you can also authorize us to use the information provided and stored by the service for our other services.
How do you access and control your personal information
We will do everything possible to take appropriate technical means to ensure that you can access, update and correct your registration information or other personal information provided when using our services. When accessing, updating, correcting and deleting the above information, we may require you to authenticate to ensure the security of your account.
Information you share:
Many of our services allow you to publicly share your relevant information not only with your own social network, but also with all users using the service, such as the information you upload or publish in our service (including your public personal information and the list you establish), your response to the information uploaded or published by others, And including location data and log information related to these information. Other users using our services may also share information related to you (including location data and log information). In particular, our social media services are designed to enable you to share information with users around the world. You can make the shared information transmitted in real time and widely. As long as you do not delete the shared information, the relevant information will remain in the public domain; Even if you delete the shared information, the relevant information may still be independently cached, copied or stored by other users or non associated third parties beyond our control, or saved in the public domain by other users or such third parties.
Therefore, please carefully consider the information uploaded, published and exchanged through our services. In some cases, you can control the range of users who have the right to browse your shared information through the privacy settings of some of our services. If you are required to delete your relevant information from our services, please operate in the way provided by these special terms of service.
Sensitive personal information you share:
Some personal information may be considered sensitive due to its particularity, such as your race, religion, personal health and medical information. Sensitive personal information is more strictly protected than other personal information.
Please note that the content and information you provide, upload or publish when using our services (such as photos of your social activities) may disclose your sensitive personal information. You need to carefully consider whether to disclose relevant sensitive personal information when using our services.
How we might collect information:
We or our third-party partners may collect and use your information through cookies and web beacon and store such information as log information.
We use our own cookies and web beacons to provide you with a more personalized user experience and services for the following purposes:
- Remember who you are. For example, cookies and web beacon help us identify you as our registered user, or save your preferences or other information you provide us;
- Advertising optimization. Cookies and web beacon help us provide you with advertisements related to you based on your information rather than general advertising.
You can deny or manage cookies or web beacons through browser settings. However, please note that if you disable cookies or web beacon, you may not enjoy the best service experience, and some services may not work properly. At the same time, you will receive the same number of advertisements, but these advertisements will be less relevant to you.
Messages and information we may send you:
Mail and information push
- When you use our services, we may use your information to send email, news or push notifications to your devices. If you don't want to receive this information, you can choose to unsubscribe on the device according to our relevant prompts.
Service related announcements
- We may issue service related announcements to you when necessary (for example, when a service is suspended due to system maintenance). You may not be able to cancel these service-related announcements that are not promotional in nature.
Our services may include or link to social media or other services (including websites) provided by third parties. For example:
- You use the "share" button to share some content to our service, or you use the third-party connection service to log in to our service. These functions may collect your relevant information (including your log information) and may cookies on your computer device, so as to operate the above functions normally;
- We provide you with links through advertising or other means of our services so that you can access third-party services or websites.
Minors use our services:
- Information collected by third-party services (including any third-party websites) accessed through our services;
- Information collected through other companies or institutions that provide advertising services in our services.